The Law Office of Joshua E. Hummer, PLC, handles a variety of civil matters for our clients including:
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation, including leases, purchase agreements, deeds, licenses, releases, consumer agreements, and other contracts.
- Corporate Formation & Governance, including entity formation, equity and debt financing, angel and venture funding, and shareholder and operating agreements.
- Employment Law, including employee manuals and codes of conduct, protection of confidential information and trade secrets, and non-compete and severance agreements.
- Land Use and Real Estate Law, including project approval and entitlements, zoning compliance, due diligence, environmental issues, and local government law.
- Business Law, including assisting business of all sizes with various items.
- Estate Planning and Administration, including wills, trusts, advanced medical directives, powers of attorney, and probate assistance and avoidance.
- Elder Law, including Medicaid planning, guardianships, conservators, long term care planning, and elder abuse prevention.
- Non-Profit & Church Law, including corporate formation and governance for non-profits, fundraising requirements and restrictions, conflict of interest issues, gift and bequest policies and issues, and self-dealing and conflict of interest guidance.
If your problem or issue is not listed above, you can still contact Joshua E. Hummer, PLC, to determine whether it is something we handle.
For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.